- The article is the result of research in the field of computer and informatic, is not plagiarism, and has never been published.
- All submissions are reviewed anonymously by the reviewer who is appointed by the editor according to the field of their expertise. The author conducted a revised article based on the recommendations of the review and editor within a specified time.
- Everything that related to the licensing citations or the use of computer software in arranging articles are the sole responsibility of the author. The licensing citations related to intellectual property rights (Haki) and the legal consequences that might arise.
- The articles written follow the guidelines that have been determined. Template for writing can be downloaded in Download Template.
- Each year there are two periods of journal publishing, in May and December. Delivery articles have done at least one month before the publication.
- For more details, please read our journal Publication Ethics Statement