The journal JaPaBis (Administration Publik and Business) is one of the journals managed by LPPM STIA Lancang Kuning, which was first published in March 2019. JaPaBis is a scientific journal published online and publishes articles or scientific results of research in the field of computer science.
The statement of ethics of scientific publications is a statement of the code of ethics for all parties involved in the process of publication of this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, bestari partners, and authors.
This statement of ethics code for scientific publications is based on the Head of LIPI Regulation No. 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, which in essence is a Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications which essentially upholds three ethical values in publications is (i) Neutrality, i.e. free from conflicting interests in managing publications; (ii) Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those entitled as authors; and (iii) Honesty, i.e. free from duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism in publications.
After reading this Scientific Publication Ethics, please download the Ethics Statement Form. Please sign and submit a Statement of Ethics as part of your initial article submission. Statement of Ethics can be sent by post or email.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Manager :
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of science, validity, and accreditation if necessary.
- Determine editorial board membership.
- Defines the relationship between the publisher, editor, bestari partner, and other parties in a contract.
- Respect confidential matters, both for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and bestari partners.
- Applying norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Conduct a journal policy review and present it to the author/writer, the editorial board, bestari partners, and readers.
- Create a code of conduct guide for editors and bestari partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Guarantee the availability of financial resources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Prepare licensing and other aspects of legality.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities :
- Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers,
- Strive to continuously improve the quality of publications,
- Implement a process to guarantee the quality of published works,
- Promoting freedom of opinion objectively,
- Maintaining the integrity of the author's academic track record,
- Submit corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- Responsible for the style and format of the paper, while the contents and all statements in the paper are the responsibility of the author/writer,
- Actively soliciting the opinions of authors, readers, bestari partners, and editorial board members to improve the quality of publications,
- Encourage the evaluation of the journal if there are findings,
- Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Clearing form that has been approved by the Ethics Clearing Commission,
- Supporting initiatives to educate researchers about the ethics of publications,
- Reviewing the effects of published policies on the attitudes of authors and bestari partners and improving them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
- Having an open mind to new opinions or other people's views that may conflict with personal opinions,
- Not maintaining one's own opinion, the author or a third party that can lead to decisions that are not objective,
- Encourage the author/writer, so that they can make improvements to the paper to be published.
Duties and Responsibilities of Bestari Partners :
- Obtain the task of the editor to review the paper and submit the results of the review to the editor, as material for determining the eligibility of a paper to be published.
- Examiners may not examine written papers that involve them, either directly or indirectly
- Maintaining the privacy of the author by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
- Encourage the author/writer to make improvements to the paper
- Re-examine the paper that has been repaired by predetermined standards.
- The paper is reviewed on time according to the style of the publication's environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author's legality, conclusions, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Author/Writer :
- Ensuring that those who are included in the list of authors/writers meet the criteria as authors/writers.
- Collectively responsible for the work and content of the article including the method, analysis, calculation, and details.
- State the origin of the resources (including funding), both directly and indirectly.
- Explain limitations in research
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners in a professional and timely manner.
- Inform the editor if he will retract his writing.
- Make a statement that the paper submitted for publication is original, has never been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to other publishers.